Corporate developments, changes in corporate strategy, a new matrix organization, a review of of your job or scope of responsibilities, conversion from product sales to services or solutions... your professional environment today is increasingly complex and changeable. What behaviors and reflexes should you adopt to face up to these challenges and avoid being overwhelmed?
This course will help you discover the best way to achieve this.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Developing Your Change Capability
- Adapt to increasingly complex environment
- Continuous learning for agility
- Embrace a design thinking mindset
- Perform simple experiments
- Learn from your experience
- Learn lessons from your mistakes
- Facing complexity through collaboration
- Leading in a new world of complexity
- Learn to fail or you'll fail to learn
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date