Monitoring delegation obviously implies that a delegation agreement has been established between manager and employee. In this course we will examine the principles you should apply to carry out the delicate task of monitoring your employee as he/she carries out the assignment you have delegated.
The more you delegate to colleagues working independently, the more time you can devote to your own strategic, high-priority tasks. This course explains how to use management styles to enhance the independence of you colleagues, with a view to improving long-term efficiency.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Monitoring delegation
- What to do when a delegated mission goes wrong
- Helping your staff to progress by using the correct management style
- The quiet leadership style
- The star in each of us
- Allow your employees to say no!
- Challenge your beliefs
- Leading in a new world of complexity
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date