Your time is your life! Most of all, managing your time is about looking at what really matters to you, your priorities and your life goals, both from a personal and professional point of view.
There are plenty of time management tools available. They can help you gain time providing you know how to use them and how to implement planning and time management solutions.
This session helps you make this kind of self-diagnosis and to start laying the foundations for effective time management.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to analyse the organization of your work and your priorities
- The various tools available for planning your work
- How to achieve happiness at work
- How to make better use of your time
- 3 rules for effective time management
- The importance of taking time to recover
- How to organise your tasks
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date